Thursday, April 24, 2014

dirty old sheets


Hi - been to any good yard sales lately? I haven't but in the recent past I had and found some fun old vintage sheets - hence the pun (dirty old sheets) they aren't really dirty but they are deliciously old and I seem to be especially attracted to fun bright flowery sheet sets.
 


 


 In the past I had planned on making those cute pillow case dresses (remember those?) But my girls are now 14 & 12 - and they ain't having none of that...I don't blame them but how cute would they look in them?

 

 
 
Because most of the sheet sets I find our usually twin (my bed is a king) I can't actually use them so I decided to cut one up and make some fun banners. Instead of the standard pennant style banner I made them in half circles and pinked the edges. I think it came out super cute.
 
 
 
Nice right?
I am linking this up to the parties above and putting in my etsy shop in case you LOVE it too.
 
 
 
Here's to finding new uses for old STUFF. Especially something as pretty as these sheets.
 
Happy Crafting
tina
 

1 comment:

  1. Love those gorgeous sheets! What a sweet little banner too! Thanks so much for linking up at The Makers :)

    ReplyDelete