Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Weekend Score

My husband accidentally took the cord to my camera on a business trip so I couldn't upload these photos yesterday...but I wanted to share another fun score I made this weekend at an estate sale...
 
Here's the entire lot of goodies
 
 
Most of it was paper Ephemera , my favorite!!!

 
Vintage Christmas cards and caroling books

a vintage cook booklet & some vintage postcards

 
some cabinet cards

and some fun vintage notebooks
unused....

and this amazing tattered and torn vintage black and white photo album

with some amazing photos inside

and look another set of Vintage Christmas mini mugs made in Japan
aren't they sweet - LOVE them.
 
Not to bad for a quick stop at an Estate Sale my husband found...and guess how much I paid for all this loot...$10.00...not to shabby...I am linking this up to the parties linked above...
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina!

    I really enjoy your blog!

    Congrats! You've been nominated for a Liebster Award for bloggers.

    Please see the post on my blog for more information:
    https://oneoaklane.squarespace.com/oneoaklane/2013/12/14/liebster-award

    Susie @ oneoaklane.com

    ReplyDelete