Thursday, May 8, 2014

A new Project

 
I wanted to share my newest project. My sweet husband brought this home for me about a month ago and its been sitting in the back yard...I wanted to make it amazing and so it sat while I tried to figure out the fun color scheme I wanted to use.
 
Isn't this piece amazing...it needs a little TLC but the lines are cool and there are so many drawers  and a light that comes with it.
 
 
See the sweet details on the sides of the hutch? Awesome-sauce...
I wanted to do this in Coral and gold but I decided to try something different...I had three different cans of Sherwin Williams paint in 3 shades of blue...and see that there back piece well it came off so I was thinking maybe a cool paint treatment or some fun pattern painted on...



 
Can you see it? Well, I finally decided tonight at 7:25 p.m. that I would start painting and then I had the most brilliant idea...
 
But I'll share that with you tomorrow...Oh you'll love it---I hope!
 
xo
tina

No comments:

Post a Comment